Can you enhance our business model and provide value to our network?
Preferred Vendor Application
We invest the time to research your product or service, your company’s background and reputation, and how your offerings can improve the Anytime Fitness experience for our franchisees and members. In return, we ask that you spend the time to understand our business model and follow our procedures for the Preferred Vendor Application Process, outlined below.
As a prospective vendor, you must be able to service all of the clubs within NZ – Whangarei to Invercargill, however, on occasion and subject to our discretion we will review those with regional capabilities dependent on our footprint in this area.
Create a proposal that is specific to Anytime Fitness. You will want to define your competitive advantage. You will also want to outline how your offerings will benefit our franchisees and members. For example, please detail how your product or service will:
- Enhance our brand.
- Improve the workout experience of a member.
- Increase the revenue of a franchisee’s club.
- Increase the efficiency of a franchisee or save them time and headaches.
- Meet sustainability standards.
- Show value for money and the competitive nature of pricing including preferential rates
- Health and Safety Policy
- Current client or customer testimonials and contact details
- Pricing matrix and rates offered (if consultant services, hourly rates and expected timeframe for services).
A vendor review panel meets every 8 weeks to discuss any proposals that have been received. At that time, we consider all initial information. If we believe the proposal warrants further discussion, you will be contacted to provide us with more information.